Camden Plantation homeowners can find information about the public schools, utilities, and service providers, as well as the community plan below. Camden Plantation HOA does not manage or partner with service providers. Please contact HOA Management at (757) 275-7689 if you have any questions about services for our community.
Find out more information about community amenities available to residents of Camden Plantation by clicking the button here.
CAMDEN COUNTY UTILITIES,
SERVICES, & SCHOOLS
Chesterfield County Services
- Camden County Website
- Camden County Animal Services
- Camden County Public Library
- Camden County Parks & Recreation
- Camden County Voter Registration
- Camden County Taxes (Vehicle License)
- Camden County Waste Disposal Convenience Centers
Law Enforcement &
- Electricity – the homes are individually metered. Please contact Albemarle Electric Coopertive to set up an account for your new address.
- Trash Removal – more information about community trash removal coming soon….
- TRASH REMOVAL:
- RECYCLING: Recycling is a service the residents/homeowners can do on their own through Camden County recycling. Follow this link to get more information about what items can be accepted for recycling: https://www.camdencountync.gov/services/convenience-sites
- MOVING BOXES/LARGE ITEMS: You can take moving boxes or large items to the Convenience Center at 103 Water Plant Road Camden, NC. Please see their website for hours of operation and accepted items: https://www.camdencountync.gov/services/convenience-sites
- Water/Sewer – each home is individually metered. You will receive a monthly invoice to be paid to South Mills Water Association.
- TV/Internet/Home Phone – each home is wired for high speed internet. Contact Mediacom or Century Link to set up service for your new address.
- HOA – Residents who have purchased a home automatically belong to the HOA and governs the homes that are owned. For more information about governing documents, board meetings, and HOA specific items, please visit the HOA Documents page or email Annie Redlund at email@example.com.
THE COMMUNITY PLAN
Camden Plantation is almost 600 acres of a planned, multi-faceted lifestyle development incorporating residential, recreational, social, commercial, and environmental considerations into a “New Village.”
Camden Plantation will be a ‘legacy’ community with multiple residential styles available. The community will be distinguished by a coordinated theme and style, which will exude the character of a village with the full complement of amenities.
For more details about Camden Plantation homes and amenities, visit the community’s website.
ON THE MAP:
2, 4, 7, 10, 16, 19
5, 6, 9, 12
CLUBHOUSE & AMENITIES
Central at Roundabout
(Green Numbers) 1-18
Known for excellent schools and strong community spirit, Camden County, North Carolina is nestled in northeastern North Carolina adjacent to the Hampton Roads, Virginia metropolitan area (Norfolk, Virginia Beach) and the beaches of North Carolina’s Outer Banks (Nags Head, Hatteras, Corolla).
Camden County is a great place to live, work and play with miles of waterfront along the Pasquotank River, the North River, and the Albemarle Sound. With large farms and wild swamps, Camden County offers a paradise for both the hunter and fisherman along with the birder and animal photographer.